Need help finding Japanese softcore (?) series

No Comments

Many many MANY years ago, I stumbled upon a series of Japanese videos (5-10 minutes each) that were numbered and posted on Youtube, with no name of the show/series indicated.
Since they were allowed on Youtube... the videos were usually pretty mild with only kissing, making out or sexual tension, I'm not sure if it can even be considered soft-core. They were all standalone videos with different scenarios (e.g. one episode was about two students at home, one episode was of a couple, etc.)
Ofc now that I try to search numbers on Youtube nothing comes up, and I've been trying for ages to find out what these videos were and where I can find them. Anybody know what I'm talking about??

submitted by /u/NoBarracuda1327 to r/SoftcoreJapan
[link] [comments]

asianredditsubreddits subreddits curated by /u/anjyu https://ift.tt/pnlkvJM

Click here for More

Comments

Leave a Reply

Followers

Tags

Most Popular

Wide open just for you 🥵
Double Trouble
No spitting in the park